Friday, August 15, 2008

Last holiday before SPM

Oh well.. Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
duno wat to say, but...
trials is veli near....
oh my god...
1st time sick for 4 consecutive days...
I was so frustrated....


Today...
I am back to skool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody thought i ponteng...
oh please.....
i wun ponteng for no reason....
and then....
some changes in skool stunned me...
nobody told me tat too... haha..
class was as usual.....
Damn noisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yet there was some changes..
Chua Wei Seong is studyin in Class!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Duno wat reali happen when i was not here...
but....
someone reali changed his mind, or maybe washed his brain...
Nvr mind, still a good sign...
Gambateh Chua!!!!!!!!!




Tonight...
I am counting stars....
sambil chattin...
i'm appreciating tis moment...
Maybe its kinda special...
hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment