Thursday, November 13, 2008

3 days of exam

oh well, spm already... 1st day paper, bm. I think my essay was ok, bm 2 oso ok, but my sej 1 i shoot a lot. Luckily stil got correct la.. Haha.. 2nd day, bi essay was not really confident, scared out of topic.. Bi 2 ok la.. Sej 2 not really satisfied, 1st time not hardworkin in sej, a bit sad and not confident, scared no A for this subject..3rd day mod maths, think ok gua, although got confident,the day with less pressure le.. Forget about part now.. Now i need study to rebuild my confident already, but i stil lazy la.. I must change this attitude before is too late.. God bless me..to all my friends.. Gud luck and gambateh.. Be patient.. Stil left 2 weeks then we can regain our freedom already.. So batu pasang, study hard.. Xp

No comments:

Post a Comment