Thursday, July 23, 2009

WAIT

Many things happened. I just dont have time to talk. I swear i will talk about class party, although its damn long time ago already.

I was so dulan when i heard class cancel today. They rely on technology too much. Rock for me, wasting my petrol and toll money for nothing. I want to have internet line arghhhh. The England uncle went to homeland until i dont know when only come back. I cannot steal line. Sadeeeee.


Now i realised i rarely upload pictures, but pls wait, SABAR KAWAN.

English presentation was awesome, eventually my group became best group. LOLOLOLOL. I tried my best to speak fluently without preparing any script, but it turn out not so well. But I got EYE CONTACT AND INTERACTION LEH. XD

Thanks to I WANA SEEK MORE ATTENTION Lincoln, THE SOLO MAN Solomon, THE FUTURE POILITICIAN Yan Ngee. We do make a great team.

Pre Calculus tomorrow. Lots of assignments and homeworks need to be done. Physics next week. Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment