Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Im Back


Its been a long time. But... I'M BACK!!!!!!!
Honestly speaking i'm not sure whether is there anyone that still continue reading my blog, but i will just continue blogging. Sorry to keep you people waiting. :D
Anyway i din't update recently because i have many things to finish for this month. I moved to a new home,its surely a good news for me, finally i can have the air-cond in my house, LOL. Then i went for my grade 8 piano test.Luckily not much problems occured, hopefully i will pass lah. After that i had my tests for Human Development, stupid subject indeed. I studied like shit and get a 22/30, OMG MY CGPA AR.....

My mid term break was so boring, because i did nothing productive, so 1 week wasted.

Now final exams coming soon, in 30++ days. With 14 chapters for pre-calculus, 6 chaps for physics, etc... Whoo, time to be serious again.

I will still play at the same time, don't worry.

Till next time, adios. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment