Saturday, September 19, 2009

My life

Lacking of idea to pose up something, simply because i don't have a very happening life. I have to admit somehow, as i am becoming nerd day by day, thanks to those that always act noob. FOE truly having people with good brains compare to other faculties, but it doesnt mean that others are noob. They are actually better in others things.

The best example is the FCM. Their drawings are always too creative, and only themselves understand what the hell they are drawing, i know its nice but i will never get their ideas, well done. FIT is also good in those computer things obviously, they are having a more relaxing life, and they will sure play till 4am, rock on. As for FOM, i dont really know what they are learning, but i know there are many hotties there, wearing formal dress code frequently. Thats why you can see me appear in CR007 when it comes to lunch. Nah just kidding.

I have no friends, as what kiat boon said. LMAO. Normally swimming will be an option for me to relax, but too many pros, thats why i prefer squash. I was selected as vice secretory unexpectedly, and as a coach, LOL. I dint put much effort to attend the trainings, so i want to apologize to the seniors. Normally i wont teach girls, but guys, because its not easy to teach them actually.

It is really very hard for me to know more people, because i left the campus the earliest everyday. Just lately i only manage to spent my time to chat and know more people, going out at midnight sure is fun, when u have the chance to hang out with some sakais, unlike those that sleep exactly at 12am.

As expected i still dont have the feel to be a part of the cls commitee, i still need some time though. They already give me some bad impression from the very beginning. No matter what i will still try to adapt well. I always seek advises from jing shi, because she knows more things than me, thanks. I will see your masterpiece soon, 3rd floor aight.

Well exams starts after raya week, still blaming myself for not being able to be more focus, i guess pressure is still not enough. Can't wait to meet my loves. We must hang out fast fast, when theres time, i will be waiting. :)

Still moving forward, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment