Saturday, December 19, 2009

Im happy happy

Random things will happen nowadays. I just can't make full use of my time.

Last minute celebration of LAME Li Hau bday in IOI mall, Seoul Garden was nice and reasonable lah. Then friday gathering was awesome. Half of them turned up, consider as good result. Hang out in Tasty Pot from 6.30pm until 10.30pm, then went Tanjung until 12am. Everyone wanted to fetch at least one person home, desperately. Oh yes Kelvin next time ask someone to fetch u, LOL. Friday went Zhen Yong house celebrate his bday, I was late though, missing most of the fun, but i damn happy, 1st time went Old Town sudah boleh cari rumahnya. XD

I don't have my primary school memories, it was dull, or maybe i forget them all. But when i met them, i think i did had fun when i was a small kid. Seeing the old old faces do make me want to go back study as a kid. Everyone had grown up, most of girls are prettier, i had to admit. I guess i am lucky to meet this bunch of people. :)

Well, 1 month left. Got to work harder, play harder, sleep harder, etc...

By the way, i think i have a crush, but i think its a lust. LOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment