Monday, March 1, 2010

Long wait

Officially back to blogging mood, somehow. The mojo is missing these days. Chinese new year was entertaining, because i won many cash. 1st time playing with aunties and uncles was not easy yo.

Just regret the part where i cant go to mei wei's farewell, parties and yumcha sessions. I truly apologize to everyone. Guess i need much effort to keep ourselves update, because i feel damn left out loh, sad me.

For last month, i learned 24 season drum, because my friends don't have enough people, so i just helped out. After learning for 1 week, i was able to perform, u can say that i am a freaking genius.xp

Till now, we made 5 performances, we got quite satisfying feedback. Thanks to dennis that taught me how to play.


Performance for I-Nite.
Performance for CCIP.



I think thats all currently, wait for more updates soon. Adios. :)





1 comment: