Friday, May 4, 2012

DJAN 2012

Final exams are around the corner, 3 days left perhaps.
But before that, lets talk about DJAN.

Well, this is my second time attending this event, as a normal member.
I used to be in the committee for the previous year,
so this is my first time to enjoy the dinner peacefully. *cheers*




In addition, I did participated in a performance, our band was called "The Band".
Ignoring my piano skills, I tried my best to perform, 
My last time performing in public is when i was in primary school,
Other than that I just attended the piano exams till grade 8, LOL. 
We did fine I suppose, except that we screwed up encore part, sorry for that,
with our level, I am proud of us, because we are not professional bands.
All we have is passion for music. =D

The environment was good, food was awesome, everything was better than i expected.
I enjoyed it very much.
Have to thank the committee this year,
With that amount of people, you guys manage to pull it off and make this event a success.
I am guilty for not providing any assistance to you all, but i believe that you can handle them splendidly.
First time seeing the committee being so stress and serious, unlike our year haha.
It just reminds me of what happened during the previous DJAN, nostalgic indeed.




Dear old high committee 2011/2012,
Will be missing those days where we worked together,
We did win an award in the end,
So i believe we are a great team.




New high committee 2012/2013,
Staying back as event manager,
More new events coming up,
and i am excited about it,
hopefully we can win more awards this year.



 Deejay Club 2011/2012



When I am looking at this picture,
no comments but I am gradually getting into fatty category,
oh gosh I need to lose some weight.
No offence for the guys above haha. 

I need to achieve many things to get back to my fitness,
currently obesity has caused me to have disadvantages at sports.


My high school picture with my buddy,
Sexy ain't I? Hehe.
Too bad but I need these pictures to motivate myself.
It is not too bad to look at these old pictures.
Graduated from high school for 3 years,
Nevertheless I still miss those days.



That's all for now,
Dear comrades,
Good luck for final exams!!!!!  =)

2 comments:

  1. you guys really can become a band if got continue practice.. seems quite fun! :D
    i would like to join if i can. too bad i dont know how to play drum~ haha!!
    keep it up as an event manager. looking forward to next coming events!!
    and seriously, you are getting fatter comparing to your high school photo~ :P
    All the best event manager! your name card still can continue using! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i did not order the name cards also. If free going to have jamming sessions soon. =)

    ReplyDelete