Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Regret or Satisfy

Manage to spend some time to update, well at least i made my promise to update this blog each month. I may not mention any updates about this blog on facebook or twitter, unless i feel like doing it. Some people might think that i am a bit too old to blog, but screw it, my main reason to blog is to make it like a diary, for myself. I am a guy that don't remember things well.

Don't feel offended, at least i make this blog public, so feel free to read from time to time. =)

Many things happened, some burden, or perhaps guilt has gotten down from my shoulder. I felt relieved, grateful and guilty of all what happened. In life you just have to make choices, i made a bad one.

Now life has gotten back to what it should be, i learned, i reflected, that is the least i could do.

Many things i regretted in the past, so from now on i will try to lessen them.
Many things are more clear to me on what i should do, what i should not.

For the next 3 months, i would expect some changes, for myself.
If i would succeed, maybe i should throw a party.
No, i will succeed.

Now just need to get everything organized and i will be fine.
After meeting JJ and Ean from Hitz.fm, i understand the meaning of permanent.

To seek a permanent and pleasant life, requires passion, patience and determination.
Well not actually perfect life, but life with satisfaction.
And that is what i desire now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment