Saturday, September 13, 2008

Somethin deep inside my heart

OH WELL..
Still got few weeks left to stay in my beloved school,
i was glad tat i made de right choice to come to tis school,
although tat made me feel sad to leave someone without even a bye and ended up nothin..
Forget about the past, coz i am glad to be in tis school..


One more thing tat i realised nowadays...
is tat more and more couple around me!!!!!!!!!!!
I have nothin to say, just bless them...
Dun say i am not congratulating you guys...
anyway jusy gud luck in maintaining ur relationship...
I am not reali dulan,
But i noe...
Wat i'm doin now, is not wrong at all...
miracles do happen sometimes right?
I oso dun think it will happen...
But...
With no desperation...
I wish it could happen...
not with someone else...
just wif onli 1 ppl i know...

No comments:

Post a Comment