Tuesday, September 23, 2008

These hard times

Trials coming to an end. I screwed up all my subjects, damn it. Very sad because i not trying hard tis time, too relax i think, maybe because i not havin purata in this exam. I just want to tell myself, after trials, the real test in my life coming. I failed a lot of times in the past because of this same attitude. I should change, if not my life will be very hard in future. So, in my opinion, the real hard times are the days after trials. I can tel you, you can see me online once a week only, hopefully.. I wil try hard to focus and concentrate on both aspects, studies and ??? If you guys want to help me fulfill my dreams, please, scold me or yell at me if i am lazy to study, this will help a lot.. I wil thank you instead of hating you.. Haha.. Hmm.. Hopefully this wil happen after the trials..

No comments:

Post a Comment