Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finally

Finally, i can rest for 4 days from now...




Guess wat? i have to go back and work on the 3rd day of CNY. I admit I AM DAMN LIFELESS NOW. Honestly, i kinda dulan about tat job la, but not the people. I dulan coz i only can work for max 6 hours per day only. Rm5 per hour is good,but i only will get rm30 per day. With 2 day off per week, i only can get max Rm600 per month, is damn not worth it.


Although i was busy workin, but thanks for the people tat dropped by and say hihi la. For the 1st customer tat i knew tat came in and makan were Fifi, Jess and Ws. Thx a lotssss. Next were Mun Hon and Kun Heng la, thx too. To other ppl tat pass by, thx oso la, at least i stil wont feel tat boring workin there.

Now, im in hometown, Grik, Perak. I think u guys wont noe where is it, but is 1 hour journey from Kuala Kangsar NS camp site. I oso forgot who were selected to go Kuala Kangsar de. Th be town Grik is small but nice. But the cyber here improve A LOT seriously, the last time i visit they were stil usin windows 98, lol. NOOOOOOO DOTA HERE LOL. The lastest game here is FIFA 07, kesian man.


Well, tats de lastest update for now. wil try update ASAP.


HAPPY CNY 2 EVERYONE!!!!!!!








I miss lobangs and batangs...
I miss school life....
I miss everyone...
I miss everythin...
when wil i stop thinkin bout sad memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment