Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lifeless

Finally i can online and blog already. Well most of my friends started their college life. Nothin to talk about my life, soooooooo lifeless man. i've been sitting at home watching tv whole day, until today, 8th Jan 2009. I finally get to work in WAFFLE WORLD in PRYRAMID. Is not tat i dont want to study earlier, is i cant, aiks... But workin oso not bad la, although it will make my brain rotten when i resume study again in 2 months time. Everybody been blogging about their college life, but i wil blog about 1st day workin in Waffle World, haha...




Okay, 1st day workin, i started at 12pm. The kakak name Farah taught me how to take an order. I thought it was damn easy, but when i start to take an order, is damn hard, lol. I have done a lot of mistake today, although the manager and the customer dint know about tat, sooooooooo sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy.





So everything ended up ok. I love the job, although kinda jealous when the customers were havin their delicious meal. I love waffle man...




Yee Sook, everybody sooo worry about u now. Be strong. We will always be with u.


Wana study now, but i cant....



Wana forget u, but i cant....

No comments:

Post a Comment