Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bad timing

Damn lazy to update this blog.
Just dont know what to blog.


Too many events last week until i duno which one to choose. I ffk the sunway gang on friday, i ffk my uni friends on tuesday and thursday. What to do? I aint busy man, but I'm rushing on the assignments and tutorials. 1 assignment and 1 tutorial each week, and for one subject only. Just cant believe u guys so relaxing.

I feel relieved that i am not the only mmu guy that went ac before. I saw steve, Su yi, Thinesh and almost the whole oc members in ac. I dint say hi because i dont think they know me, except for Su yi.

Watching transformers tommorow till midnight. I nearly sick when i stayed in cyberjaya till midnight. Just hope it wont happen again. Tuesday is orientation night, got to attend again, will be tired soon.

For this week, i got to choose again, camp or futsal? Arghhhhhhh. Luckily class gathering is not on this week. 死都去, thats what i will do. Hehe.

s6 ppl, miss u all. Cant wait.
Group 10 ppl and seniors, i feel left out when i dont join u guys during the fun activities lah. Sadee.

No comments:

Post a Comment