Sunday, June 21, 2009

I will try

Its only the 1st week of uni life, but I got a little bit stress already.

Normally i will leave home at 7am, reach home at 10pm. My uni friends asked me to yumcha after class, normally 8.30pm, everyday. I feel bad to say no, they were so lonely, so i spent 2 or 3 days with them per week. They introduced seniors to me. I need to know more people at this moment, and I need more bonding with my friends, so I had to do so. My house is like a place for me to sleep for now, spending less time with my parents, I feel so bad.

Everytime i say i am going to stay back till 10pm, they are so reluctant, but they knew it was important for me. So they let me stay there. Its so hard to be on both sides, although its onli 30 mins distance.

I was told to celebrate ting's bday on friday. And my mom planned to continue packing for the new home. We only have sat and sun to do so, and spent more time together. Yesterday morning i told her about the bday. She hesitated, but she still let me go, she rarely gives me freedom when i was in secondary school. But I saw her look, I just cant take it, so I swear I will be home before dinner.

Suddenly I received a sms, "yumcha tonight." Shit. I need to make a hard decision again. I wanted to yumcha with them deadly, but parents was my 1st choice for that time.

I know I am ffker most of the time, but i will try to make it, please understand my situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment