Monday, October 5, 2009

NO LIFE

Erm my sem break started yesterday. One week sounds bad, but seriously its enough actually. Watching anime everyday and playing shooting games alone, DAMN NO LIFE.

Well well exams over, thats good to hear, although i screwed up my pre-calculus. I had much more confident for physics, because i studied too many times until i don't have time to do exercise for pre-calculus. I wish i can have Mr Lean teaching me again, LOL.

2nd sem coming up, university is surely different from high school. Now more lectures and tutorials, so the timetable is worse then i thought. I cant change those lessons into one day, not like FCM people. Time table sure clash if i do so.

Those lecturers also change, all of them. Therefore i have to say 'thanks' to Mr. Aizuddin, he tried his best to teach us, but all the while i study on my own only i can understand, wtf. Thanks to madam juliza, i miss many lectures due to stupid events, and i always sleep in class, but i know she can teach. :) TQ Madam Vemala, i can be more humanoid, human development is 'fun', and i prefer her charming instead of dulan face, haha. Thanks to miss siti, for giving me another chance, so that my 15 marks won't fly away. Nothing to thank miss sherry, she din't teach us anything in the physics lab at all.

6 days left, everyone just started their sem, so i am alone people, everybody from mmu went home. Jess and others are busy preparing their finals. Yeah i miss u all. Studying separately surely make us hard to communicate these days, but its ok for me. I still love u all. Oh evelyn where are u?????

Any plans to go out, or chill, call me. I'M FREE. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment