Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Play and serious

Uni life is very hectic sometimes, thats why we need to chill. Random request by my kawan that suggested that they want to go sunway pyramid. We clicked just recently, after knowing them for 1 month i think. They are more happening people, can be crazy if they want too. But they are study maniac too. So its balance.

Last friday, after class we went sp. Yeah most of them played bowling for the 1st time, so they kinda love the game. Met cheese there with his friends, unexpectedly. Then we watch 'BLUE'. IT WAS A HINDU MOVIE!!!!! I guess they were too happy at that time until they din't realized the men on poster were exactly indons!!!! But we had the guts to went in and watched with other indians in the cinema, awesome.

I had to leave them early because going to brian house. Its was brian early birthday celebration. BBQ was nice actually, when u bbq it urself. We went Ting's home at 1am. Watched the movie till 5am. Its was a nice chit chat over there too. I had to leave early again, because it was grandpa's 80th birthday.

Yeah my result sucks, 3.4. I need a freaking 3.75 for my CGPA. That means i must get 3.9 or 4 next time!!!!! I want to kill myself. Can i don't fail for this time? Oh god please help me.

Its seems that i fail, but i will try my best this time, no matter what is the final result. GO 3.9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment