Friday, June 4, 2010

back to life

Finally willing to write something on this blog. Thousands of apologizes if i made anyone disappointed. Foundation year is over. Results are convincing enough for me to smile and laugh.

Its a one year period, but it means a lot to me. I refused to go to mmu and study in the past, guess i nearly make the wrong step. Meeting new people and new things aren't that bad after all. I tried to make sure i have no regrets and i guess it paid off. Thanks everyone for making this one of the sweetest memories in my life.

Taking a step into degree is a hell different thing. Well dream on babe because we are going through this hell together!!!! Best of luck and dream on. :)

Ironman 2
yin's bday
yumcha?
redbox
Its formal time.







I promised to give more updates. Praying for more readers now. Xp

No comments:

Post a Comment