Tuesday, June 22, 2010

tough life

Awesome lecturers are making me crazy. The lecturers will be different for each chapter for each subject.

  1. I may have hot lecturers, but one of them teaches so damn fast.
  2. I have Dr. Indian lecturer which appears to be nothing but shit.
  3. I have weird lecturer, because he speaks to himself quite often.
  4. I have monotone lecturer, with no changes of emotions on her face.
  5. I have useless lecturer that teaches by blindly reading the slides.
  6. I have Dr. rate lecturer which is too old and teaches very slow.
  7. I have a lecturer that is always nervous, but i like his style of teaching.


The only subject that i love is C programming and design. At least i understand what are they saying. This just proves that we only can double our effort and study more. With the huge amount of events and activities coming up, i don't know how long can i hold on. Nothing we can't do but try.

Time is going to fly very dramatically, without me realizing it. Rock my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment