Sunday, September 12, 2010

Experience

I wasted my weekend, but i do gain something.

I went Melaka on friday. My dad brought me to his friend's Raya function. Its a Malay's house. I kinda enjoyed it. At least i know what they did during Raya. They were very nice to us too.

After that, i went to see my dad's friend, Uncle Kim Leng. There is something special about this guy, and i admired him very much. His body was paralyzed, can't move most of the parts below his chest. It was a sad incident when his back hit on a rock in 1985. Before that he was a very muscular man, enough to compete in those muscular man competition.

At his younger days, He was a top student, and a very brilliant sportsman. U may thought that his life after that incident will make him suffer, but he enjoys his life, till now. He is a tuition teacher, rm 50,000 per month, teaches malay language, have a wife, nothing is ever better than that.

I just can't imagine how strong he is, lying on the bed or wheelchair for 25 years. And he is still alright, smiling.

My dad had a small gathering in his house too. He called some college friends, and surprisingly, their lecturers. To them, their lecturers were very awesome, guided them to do well in many things. The lecturers are also full with knowledge and experience. So many topics to talk about from them and they can never stop unless u say so.

I envy to see the relationship between lecturers and students in those days. Seriously cannot compare to our generation. One thing in common, they never think wawasan 2020 and 1 Malaysia will be a success. I doubt it too.

I learn a lot from them, it was a nice experience.

I haven start studying yet. This is going to be a big headache for me.
Wish me luck then. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment