Saturday, September 4, 2010

Updates

Well, August was a very interesting month. Sorry for not giving the updates like i promise. But here are the events that are important to me.


To start with Wei Seong's Bday. 9 years of friendship, yeah its awesome. Sadly i cant find a 'gay' partner like him in my uni life. Its sure does feel weird without him sitting beside me for the past two years, but still we are good. =)


Chua's 19th bday.


And the next one is Lik Pin's bday, right after my 5s6 gathering. Being an organizer is quite busy but i love the process, thanks for everyone's help and cooperation. I thought the plan will fail but it ended up flowing according to plan. 19 people showed up and i appreciate that. Perfect 19th. =)

I forgot when i 1st met him, but he is a nice friend to be with. Pro guitarist, Man United fan, weird and funny pictures are normally from him, simply just make everyone around him happy.

Liks,please differentiate real and fake Man United jersey next time. I nearly got a heart attack. Seriously. XD


Surprise!!!!!!
Group photos for liks bday.



And right before liks bday ass 5s6 gathering. Most of the people showed up, and surprisingly the tv was off all the while. No Sing K, no cards, etc.... Everyone was chatting the whole night. Its been a while since we last met. I love those moments. What a wonderful past we had together. Who can ever forget? I can always say "5S6 ROCKS" whenever i want, so happy to be in this family.

Forever 5s6




2 weeks later is my finals. Haven started anything and without knowing anything. lecturers are noobs, except for some. Well cant blame the government now, because its a private university. But mid-term results are far better than i expected, i wonder why.

More updates soon, hopefully.


I shall try harder, maybe it will work.
Pray for me that i will suceed people, and best of luck to everybody. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment