Monday, March 9, 2009

class party 4

8th March 2009, was the most important day for 5s6 ppl. It was class party again!!!!!!!!!

I went BEAR AT HEART at bout 9am, opening ma. It was bout 1pm when cheese came sp. He was lucky becoz i was havin my break time. We went to search for shoes. Sadly i need to work de, ended up he stone in EXTREME POINT. Ws went to meet him at 5pm. They wait for me to finish work at 6pm, same to kheng aik too.

Kheng aik fetched us to fifi home. Thought we were the last to reach but we were the 1st, lol. While waitin we plyed basketbal wif some foreigners too, lost 10-11. Cant believed we lost like tat when we were leadin 10-7. Then party started. Damn sien until everyone played cards again.
Took a lot of pics too.

Only me, ws and hao yap jump into the pool. Thx for those tat help me to stop my nose bleeding. It started since thursday. At tat time evelyn suddenly called. OOOO I MISS U LOTS LAA BABY VOICE GAL!!!!!!!!!! Duno how much u waste but we appreciate it a lot!!!!! (hugs)

We plyed taboo at around 3am. Oo i suck at tat, sorry guys for those precious points tat we should get throughout the whole activity...

Many things happen but i cant say it out, but i will remember them forever...

32 ppl attended tis party...
included wk, sc and evelyn...
most importantly...
ys, u wif us tat day right?
love u... (hugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment