Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting better

Yup, things gettin better a bit. Finally pass my driving test today, havin fun during parkin, took me 3 mins to finish whole parkin thing(not i noob la). Thx to mrs tan.



Yesterday by2 came to bear at heart. i admit they dun look so sexy or cute or watsoever, just taller den usual gals. XY i afraid of ur parkin man, but drivin stil ok, not bad la...



Addicted to left 4 dead and psp currently, workin hour oso ply psp, luckily bos din noe, hehe. School holidays started, so tis week i need work full time for 2 or 3 days, ganas.



Likely to study 3 months later, 60% chances la, din noe why my mom dun let me go tarc, but fine. Thx to my result, canot apply any damn scholarship. Nvr mind, now must find cheap cheap colleges.
1
2moro will be a busy day, 10-10. wth? Nvr mind got psp... xp
1
1
Lobangs and batangs, when onli go out again?

No comments:

Post a Comment