Saturday, March 21, 2009

Drowning

Is already march, and yet i am stil havin an aimless life. Pls dun ask me where am i going to study, I DUNO. All i noe now is i need to work, lifeless.

Is totally different, i cant hav fun at all, nothin to laugh with, no interesting things happenin around, tats currently my life. I DO MISS WAFFLE WORLD. Although theres a psp by my side, i stil can feel the boringness,but i admit crisis core rocks. I even played tat game for the 2nd time, yeah wtf.

I stop trainin, strugglin hard for my grade 8, hardly can decide anythin, canot do anythin tat i wan to. Sometimes studyin is better than nothin, u should be gratefull if u can study, not blamin ur parents to ask u and study.

Everythin is a mess, i cant even solve them, YEAH THEM. Studyin, relationship, watsoever. Give up? Canot? WTH MUST I DO?

I tried everythin, mayb not hard enough(if u think like tat), but why everythin i've done ended up not successful at all? People say when u gain somethin u will lost somethin eventualy. I did gain one thing, gud memories. Then things gettin worse, l've lost a lot, tats enough.

Yeah, i should chill, but how? In tis situation?



Thx for those tat help me, even if dey din noe tat.
Now, i wan a break, tats all.
Endin or nothin, makes no difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment