Saturday, March 17, 2012

This and That is life

Sem 3 officially starts.
Results are ok, although it is not the best.
I will make no excuses for not getting good results.
I am not trying hard enough, although i may look like i have.

So the past few weeks, i thought about many things.
Remembering the times when i joined high committee for deejay & squash club,
Making events and activities,
1st time having juniors in university, that never happen in high school,
Knowing it now, time sure flies hell too fast, making me feel so old.

As it is coming to an end, many emotions piled up eventually,
possibly leaving the high committees,
i would like to apologize for not giving my best during this period.
I guess i can't handle to many stuffs at one time,
and i am sorry if i ignored my duty.

I do love the moments when i helped to organize crash course, agm, ice breaking trip, rmmu night and attend other activities with deejay club.
Knowing new people, having fun even with other slots, i love that feeling.
I realized we high committees are quite close to each other,
especially what happened during last meeting, YEAH~~~~
I was being cornered, thank you Lai Bros & Clemond Wong YEAH~~~
But quote that i am still happy with my current status, not in a mood to change yet,
so i pray nothing awkward will happen again. LOL

Never forget to mention about squash, which i enjoyed coaching students.
Having competitions were fun, i really never thought that people do get interested in squash, and i appreciate it.
The committee trip was good, and i hope for a better future in this club.

I am glad that i was involved in these events, never regret.

Of course there are always downs in life, out of the mistakes i made, one indeed significantly change my life.
From there i realized, i have more important things, people that i should be with, the cruelty that i encountered.
But i have to thank them, because of this mistake, i know what i am after.
If you are interfering with my life again, i will not hesitate anymore.
For this i can assure you, not because i hate you, but it does not suit my style. =)


This might look emo, but i am fine.
Just an advice,
what ever you do,
don't regret and make yourself happy always.
There are always people that will truly support you,
Therefore make sure you live your life to the fullest! =)

2 comments: