Saturday, May 30, 2009

brand new?

Brand new?

Its already end of May, so fast. After 6 months, what i've done? Not much. Just try to make my brain focus on working. Anyway tomorrow is my last day working. Kinda sad because i cant earn more money, thus leaving my friends working alone.

Finally, my babe is here. Thx dad. There's nothing more than i can say. I moving before august, but stil same area. LMAO. But i got bigger room for myself, everything is better. I'm thinking whether should i buy DSLR or normal camera. I surely need a laptop soon. Suggestion for the brand anyone?

i just love surprises. Stunning face makes me wanna laugh like hell. Is too early i know. But i knew it at 2pm, random right? Random people+random venue+random activities+random surprises= AWESOME. Anyway enjoy ur trip hun. :)


I know. Brand new life. Brand new people. I just hope everything to be brand new, but not all

No comments:

Post a Comment