Thursday, May 7, 2009

GONE?

Finally, the 'thing' in my throat is gone. It was 6 days ago when my throat was not comfortable. I thought it was ulcer. Then i realized there was something, i think it was fish bone. But i dint eat fish that day. Then what the hell is that? I tried to swallow food to push it down. Day by day, the 'thing' went down my throat slowly. DAMN PAIN. I wondered how i can yelled so loud during the concert last week, lol. Anyway its gone. Whatever it is :D

Getting a saga soon, since my dad dont want me to stay in the hostel. I have to drive everyday, its boring actually, when you need to drive alone. But i got a car. Need a ride? I AM NOT REMPITS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW. Safe driver, heh.

One month to go, then the true journey starts. I will try to update my blog, currently my laptop's charger EXPLODED!!!! Its DAMN KOOL actually. U should try it too.. xp

"Dont emo, dont emo. Single is also good." I know I know. But it really doesn't matter whether i'm single or not. I'm happy currently, just sad about something, just sometimes, so not consider emo right? :)

Got a lot of chicks come into the shop, some LALA CAMWHORES infront of the mirror too. If hot, I dont mind. But ugly, awww sucks. Aunty told me more girls came in after i started to work here. I LOL-ED.

I found it. Jess, you will hear it soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment