Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GO ON

I still left 2 weeks in pyramid. That's for sure. I prefer stoning in BAH than standing in Waffle World. I also prefer high paid from BAH than stupid+delayed paid from WW. And yet i haven get them yet. But i prefer the fun in WW though. I also prefer to work under good boss better than the hopeless ones. I prefer to work in a normal environment better than a LALA LAND.

Its 5 months. I just cant believe I can hold it so long. 2 months in WW and 3 months in BAH. At least I learn something, and EARN BIG, heh. I have more time to think a lot of things. I am clearer now. No offense, Working is the easy way to forget things that u don't want to remember. But it useless for me.

I nearly forget about squash. If jj and xz dint find me today, I think i really will stop it soon. BUT U TWO PONTENG SCHOOL!!! WTH?

I dont have any aim or determination to continue after last year's MSSS. Its a shame that i lost tamely to Tony Moey in last year's final. My worst experience ever. I thought it was a mistake to pick up squash at the 1st place, having several difficulties in chs last time. I think i phailed. Bad memories always make me feel bad. Thats why i thought of quiting.

But seeing you guys today, i realised squash is already a part of me. Maybe i'm suck than usual now, but they reminded me that i should carry on. It reminded me when i, ws and malat went training crazily last year nov and dec, having 3-4 trainings per week, just to make sure we can play well in MSSS. I also remembered when i played with xz, yy, jj, wg and more. Its was surely fun. I have a lot of regrets before, this is one of them.

Now, i am clear that i should play on. I know Inti and Help are quite strong, taylors BOO. Gambateh lah those squashers in Taylors, heh. If theres a competition, I hope i can join again. Thats my aim for squash.

But for now, i need to do something with my mushroom hair, I look OLD already, and fat. Let me fix it ok?


Miss my squash ballers currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment