Sunday, May 24, 2009

New

Newie
I know u guys wonder why I change my blogskin frequently. It depends on my mood. Hope u guys like it. If I haven put ur name under the links please tell me. I took 3 damn hours to finish it, because I accidently closed the web page when I was going to finish it. Damn it. If u cant go to the web page through the links please tell me too. TQ very much.

Farewell
On Friday, was fiona's last 3 days in Selangor. I woke up as usual, 7am. Since Tuesday I woke up at the same time, and slept at 1am.I know is usual for u guys, but normally i wake up at 12pm, hehe.

I went cut hair, but its weird, new hair style? I prepared myself and walked to pyramid at 2pm. Passed by a DAMN BIG MASJID WITH A DAMN LOUDSPEAKER in USJ 9. I hate islam people sometimes lah. They used the loudspeaker and said: "Kita patuh kepada Allah, oleh itu kita tidak kena penyakit yang disebabkan oleh babi. Menurut kepada saintist, penyakit H1N1 berasal daripada babi.'' What the hell man, like that also can? Babi babi, keep saying that word, so insulting.

I reached sp at 2.30pm, supposed to meet up with fifi at 3pm. As usual lah Malaysian culture, so I stoned in BAH. At 4pm, we went to cinema and buys tickets loh. I called wc at4.10pm. He rushed all the way from pj. Luckily he made it. I forgot to call chye. So he stoned in Taylors. Sadee.
Night at the museum 2 was nice.

Around 7pm, went jess home. Chilled all the way. Thats what we always do lah. Went to Putrajaya. All playing around with the cars, gila sial. Just like Fast and Furious, seriously. Me and Aki laughed all the way. They camwhore while driving, rock on.


Lazy to elaborate more already. Nitez people.



No comments:

Post a Comment