Sunday, February 22, 2009

Last day workin in 1U

YUP, LAST DAY. I duwan to work in 1U Waffle World anymore, made me wanna die, but i still had some fun there. Thx for everythin.

Abang Fazli, thx for helpin us when we were having problems wif the customers. When u are there, the customer sure shut their mouth up. I salute u. I agree tat Shinoya's food not bad at all, lol.

Akao(the chef), i duno ur true name, but, thx for keepin my ice-cream safely in ur stomach, arghhhh MY FREE ICE-CREAM AHHHHHH.

Myanmar workers, i cant really understand every damn thin u all said, try to learn english or malay language k? Thx for helpin me to keep the plates and clean the tables when i was busy.


Well, i will stil work in Sunway for 1 week, i think...
I dun think i will go 1u again, if i dun need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment