Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My blog is kinda dead, somehow...


29th Jan 2009, I went to see my friend for the last time, damn damn emo, dun want to mention it. Then go back to pyramid with kheng aik and emo talk abit. Reached home at 5.30pm. Went Kun heng party at 8pm. Left 4 Dead was really fun, i admit it. KH ur cousin damn pro, winning 5 times in a row and earn more than rm40 in blackjack lol. Forgot to take my umbrella, went Chua home and sleep, paiseh.

30th Jan 2009, I went back home at 11am. Slept until 3pm then went work again. Suddenly i decided to go to Kuo Wei farewell party, but i need to work till 10pm. So after 1opm, i sit taxi to Kemuning utama, damn, rm21 wasted. When reached there,party was coming to an end. Its ok, since it was the last time i see KW. Xiau yen i am bloody sure ur dad was not in Kemuning Utama tat time. Luckily cold war dint end so long, thx to brian Loh. Again i slept in ws home, i wonder whether her mom dulan not, lol.

31th Jan 2009, I went back home again at 9pm. Luckily Kheng Aik can fetch me to work, I really admit u can drive, lol. After 4pm, went Damansara Jaya cc. I'm not plyin, but Kheng Aik got C.O.D competition, its ok just wait. Then me and xy went some restaurant there chillek chillek. I was damn worried tat xy wil dulan becoz the competition was delayed until 9pm onli finish. But it sure fun when u see them lost control and scream out every damn word dey wan to say continously.

Example: " What the fuck u fuckin mother cibai etc..."

Tats cool right? Then we went to Shea Shin's CNY party in Taman Tun,i admit we must follow our heart to find somethin, thx to Brian Loh again. Well everythin sure looks tasty when u are hungry, gamblin sure wont be forgotten until the oldies willing to bet rm 50 or rm1oo per round, cool.

We went to shue ze home at 11pm, watchin tv, and i think "are we done yet?" sucks. Man U vs Everton was sure boring. I was a bit dulan becoz keep losing money in gamblin, except for xy and ws lol. Wow i really love gossip time, 4 guys on 1 bed? not a problem( i'm seriously fine sz). Woke up at 10.45pm and u can see ji hao and kee siang already plyin ps2. Eatin LO SHEE FUN is good, sadly we cant stay any longer in pj, sorry guys.
















Miss u guys a lot, although just met few days ago, hopefully we can meet again a.s.a.p.

This Sat everyone? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment