Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Off Day

Yesterday off day, today off again. Is not tat i really duwan off day, is just tat i duno wat to do when im free. Everybody are busyin study, workin and etc... I hardly can find someone out with me to do anythin. So ended up i keep wacthin dvds whole day, OMG IM GOIN TO BE OTAKU!!!!! Imagine urself wacthin 20 episodes of drama or anime, DAMN LIFELESS MAN!!!!


Well i just finish my 3rd driving lesson today. Is just trainin i guess, after all i had learn everythin i noe and wat i need to do. Consider not bad for a guy tat drives a car for the 3rd time le? hehe... During lessons, i saw some of the guys drivin incredibly gud, or TOO GOOD UNTIL DUNO WAT TO DO IN THE CAR. They just keep fooling around, and a car was spoiled by them. If is a car tat rosak, is ok, but wat if is a guy tat hurt durin lesson? People dun really cherish their lifes until when they found out tat dey are goin to die. I just dun get it...


Some guys told me tat dey noe everythin after just finish their 1st lesson. Oo U DAMN PRO ISIT? Nvr mind, let u guys lan ci more, after all wat i want is to get the chance to drive, no matter how slow i go. Now my max speed is like 40km/hour. 3rd time drivin i think consider not bad de lo... Wat is the purpose of telling me tat u already noe everythin after 1st lesson? LAN CI? Well carry on ur LCness, i care about my safety, not tat i am a coward. If u can confirm with me tat u can drive safely with a speed of 120km/hour, den i wont give a damn about it.


Ever since i started to learn how to drive, i told myself, never fool around when driving. If i'll be fetchin someone in future, must have full responsibility. Tats wat i feel, i duwan a precious life to be wasted again. Not again...

No comments:

Post a Comment