Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tired

I dint expect to be so tired at all.


I went to Sunway Pyramid at 2pm. Reached 1 Utama at 2.30pm.

" What the hell? Why so expensive? Rm17? What taxi u sat?"

Thats the 1st sentence i get from boss wife. What u expect me to do o? Its not easy to find taxi if i dun go for taxi service tat was available in Pyramid. Luckily she was not dulan and willing to pay back my money.

I dint expect 1u Waffle World to have so many customer, almost full man. Furthermore the restaurant is so small, smaller than Pyramid branch a lot. I can hardly move here and there. The system there also different, more high-tech.

The sad thing was i had difficulties in taking order, cant take 3 orders together la. The Myanmar workers there cant really understand malay and english, so they always take wrong orders. So I had to help them and take all the blames, but i forgive them, they did tried their best.

1u seriously lack of staff, only me and kheng aik work there during the night, all went back home already. I oso kena tipu, i thought it was rm8 per hour if i work there, but ended up i was told tat i will get extra rm8 and the allowance, lol.


Continuosly running here and there really made me tired, but i still got mood to blog here.. :D

I felt left out recently, i duno why. Why? Thinkin too much again?

Gud luck to bookworms, cant see u guys on9 for a while, exam so important? just kidding la.. Gambateh then... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment