Sunday, April 19, 2009

18th April 2009

Let the pictures do the talking


Damn it, i'm fat already... xp



Thx MOO aka sheah yee.. :D


Thanks for your concern wai kit, you were calling me 4 times at 8am, you thought i will be going to Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang heh? Haha. A lot of people asked me that question. If you guys still dont know, I get 6 A1, 1 A2 and 5 B3. So is it still possible for me to attend? LOL.

Thanks for the open house Sheah Yee, and Ks i know you damn happy that night. Thanks jess again for the tickets, is best if you help me keep it first, i dont want it to be ended up like my IC, heh.

From today onwards, i shall start to lose weight. Its so obvious i'm fat because I GOYANG KAKI in the shop everytime, not like last time workin like hell in waffle world. Gambateh to me la. :)


1st May fast fast come, i cant wait. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment