Sunday, April 5, 2009

5th April 2009

Today is 清明节. My dad did asked me to go back hometown, but i was reluctant to go, the one that i was going to pray was my GRANDFATHER'S MOTHER. Is it called as grand grandmother, or late grandmother? ARGHH my english sucks.

I wiling to go back penang and pray for my gandmother, but my dad not free to fetch us there, so sad. Its was 10 years ago since i last went and pray for my grandmother. Before i was born she already passed away, but i can say shes the most beautiful woman on earth, its the truth. xp

Today we went to visit my old friend, ys. He wont be happy if we dont visit him i think, haha. Sadly his close friends dint even go visit him, except Aki. Luckily everyone of us able to get over it, we pray for him. I didn't say much in my heart, i wished i can say it out loud and clear to him. Now i lack of kaki for football and basketball. Even if i found a team, we lost nearly every match, you can imagine he means a lot to us. If hes a basketball player, he will always score points for us, because we noob ma, haha. If hes a goalkeeper, he wont let enemy score goals. Hes like an eagle, we used to took 30 mins only we managed to score 1 penalty shootout, you can imagine his gengness. Anyway thx for the fruits aunty, although i left them in jess car, noooooooooo.

Then we try to watch a movie, but phailed. My last movie was WILDCHILD, class trip? lol. Next time i shall booked the tickets earlier, aiks.

Today F1 was very dissapointing. Ferrari was not good and usual. Lewis Hamilton, Kimi R and Massa were getting noob day by day. Button won again, rain and thunder do helped him a lot, thx to Zeus? haha.



I wish i can do something, to let the wings fly higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment