Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun?

Normally i drive myself to pyramid with my dad beside. Today i'm driving alone. Thats not the problem, i'm driving my dad's car!!! Mercedez Benz + driving alone = scary.

Everything was smooth on the road, but not the parking part. I damn happy already when i found a car park. I quickly cut in and parked. I accidently hit the van, or precisely scratched the van, and it was shaking like a jelly. I try to parked nicely then, but ended up i kiss the front proton car plate a few times gently, and i canot reversed out. The tiang is blocking my side mirror!!!

Oh shit, i tried to adjust, but i cant, and every car passed by thought i was coming out. I stopped the car, looked at the van, the paint got off, my bumper still ok, just 擦那辆车的屁股而过. Hopefully the van driver wont get mad at me lah. Thx to Alya's bf that helped me to adjust it.

Now i'm parking-phobia. Dont blame me if i take 10 mins to finish a normal parking. heh.
Alif will be my 1st passenger LOL.

Now i'm speechless. what you expect me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment