Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lucky?

Yesterday, my mom called me to bring my IC out, i checked my wallet, it was not there, I LOL-ed. I dont know how and when i lost it, if my mom dint ask me to do so, i wont know that i already lost it, how lucky i am? I need to waste my time and money to remake again, sad.

Today, i was late to work. I forgot to bring the keys for the shop, OMG. Luckily aunty was kind enough to lend her keys, hopefully sp people wont know that i dint managed to open the shop on time.

Worst thing is, today sales was not good. I felt so bored, i miss psp now.

About 9pm, Shi Ming came, we started blog hoppin, i miss my 4G classmates la, my bonding with them was better compare to 6I, but i think most of them forgot me already, sad. You guys sure changed a lot, i admit.

Now i know that the blue watch i gave spoiled, its ok, at least it was 1 years old, haha.

I have no money recently, so i do have reasons to be mad at waffle world. My deposit, OT and public holidays money haven give me. Damn it man, that was my february money, cant u people give me rm200++? Is it so hard? Thats why most of us quit the job, leaving Alif behind. Even Bob and Nizam left, if u are not the bos, we sure will be working there forever. Thank you for breaking us up.



Cant wait for the party to come, hehe.
Need a ride?
Sorry no car, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment