Thursday, April 16, 2009

Enjoy

No offence, but i am having a good life, hehe.

Tis morning, i went basketball, yee sook i totally miss you man, imagine small kids also look down on us, haha. We dont have a complete team after u left, Mr. Lean is always busy lately. Even if we made one, always kena DABAO by pros, only managed to get a few points, sad right? If u still here, we still can play more games, like football, bowling and more, wont lose badly too, hehe. Ur batteries still with me though, 8 of them? Pray for me that i will turn pro SOON ok? haha.

As usual i went to work. 1st time in my life that i dont have DC PROBLEMS while workin. Advantages=online freely, wohoooo!!!!!

One white people was very kind to use her money and bought things from us, RM397.80 in one single receipt!!! OMG. But i cant get comissions, i was havin my break la. :(

Well, Going to a party later. I was invited by Myanmar friends from Waffle World to join their NEW YEAR PARTY. Damn new year feel for them, lol. The funny thing is they bersunat today, I was like WTH?

Waiting the time flies, let me close the shop and head to the party, ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment