Wednesday, December 3, 2008

AWW.. I looked at the clock...What the hell??? 3.30am????
Nvr mind then, i looked at the message, someone told me that someone drank madly until vomit during class party. Then i wondered, should i just talk to her later about this? Isit because of me shes drank? But, i think again, she wont be drank because of me right? maybe just having fun i think. So my mind told me that this was non of my buisness, since that day i forced myself to do so, but i cant. I was lost now. Kinda weird when wei seong and yee hang still online, what the hell... Folks, better sleep well, dont ended up like me, cant sleep, lol.
Its weird, since monday night, i cant sleep well, today also the same. Tears came out from my eyes last midnight.Is this a curse? Damn it!!!!! i seriously need to sleep now, need to have fun at the class party le... seriously...





Tel you one thing, i tried, but stil hard to let you go, seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment