Saturday, December 27, 2008

Well, today everythin was okay la. I woke up at 10.30am. OH SHIT!!!!!!!!! My aunty goin to fetch me for amali. I rushed la of course. Started the amali at 12pm, met quite a lot of friends la...2-4 ppl i think...Reached home at 6pm(wow so late). Its ok la, im not bored this time becoz the lecturer was quite funny la, i learnt tat mostly accidents happen becoz BREAK TAK MAKAN, lol.


My post lately will be bout wat i feel la. 2008 is going to an end. 2009 is comin de. 2008 is a gud year for me. I just love this year. Although i have sad and happy moments this year, but yet stil the best. So it u feel like this blog is boring, pls kindly dun read this blog. My blog dont just post only important events, i will post anythin tat i want la, although is quite meaningless sometimes la, haha...


To 5s6 ppl, i have nothin much to say de, u guys are AWESOME!!!!!!! We been through all these sad and happy moments all this while, although we are in different directions now, but i believe u all wont forget this class, am i right? No matter where u guys are, u all are MY EVERYTHING( Lee hom new song). This song can be listen from this blog too...
































i'll forget u,
as soon as possible,
although the wound in me was so hard to heal,
heartbeat,
this song suits me currently,
just to let u go...

No comments:

Post a Comment