Friday, December 5, 2008

Class party 2008

3rd December 2008, i was freaking tired because i woke up suddenly at 3am. I went back to school to return the books. Damn, i was considered the last person to return the books(reached at 11am). Then we went mv to buy stuff for bbq, i was stunned when fiona sat in the trolley. If u noticed, everyone passed by us looked us again u know? haha... We bought all the things, rm200++. I was wondering why so expensive, but never mind, its worth it. Me, xiau yen , wei seong and tik lam took taxi to siew cen's house. The taxi driver was so kawaii, he used a map to find siew cen's home, we laughed all the way. As usual, We started off sang songs, except for the gals that were busyin in the kitchen preparing the thins for bbq, thx a lot!!!!!!! We guys were veli high when sang the song 'CHA JIAN ER GUO' and 'BEI PAN'. To s6 guys, we rocks!!!!!!

Then my classmates suddenly sang bday songs for me, hur beng and ming huei. Kinda stunned coz mine was the next day, anyway thx for the cake, i love it!!!!!!! Then we start bbq, we had a lot of fun, but i haven eat the noodles la, onli get the sos. :(

We played and played until a long time, some going home, left 16 ppl at the party at 12am. We started drinkin visky, thx to roger. Wat a surprise, Evelyn got a present!!! HAHA...Then they started singing bday songs to me again, love u guys a lot!!!!!!! Hui xian called and wished me, although she cant come for the party, atleast she kept the promise,ths hui xian!!!! Sometimes this is faith, guess wat? I was wearing same superman shirt like hua yen!!!
lol.... Thx to wei seong that bought this shirt to me, love you.. :)

Oh well, Khee Siang drunk, Roger was sooooo unusual, he pawned siew cen as the best debater tat night...lol... We all stil steady, just like wat roger said.... NObody vomit, unlike other classes... Its already midnight, some played mahjong, some played the 'Kings'. Oh it was crazy, we tried a lot crazy things, laughing all the way. I cant tel wat we had done, is secret, hehe... We tried to sleep at 4am, but thx to roger snoring, we slept at 4.30++

I woked up at 7.30am, while others woke up at 9am. Xiau Yen went and bought roti canai. The roti canai maker was stunned when she said 35 roti canai.. haha.. After breakfast, we went mv and watched BOLT. It was really funny. Then, the sadest moment came. We had to say goodbye to Evelyn, i nearly cried. Its so hard to leave a friend tat is going to Ireland.

To Evelyn:

I will miss u a lot.
I cant hear wei seong says u EE-FUH-LYN anymore.
I surely miss the times when we were doing est project together.
I wil miss ur baby voices a lot.
Just promise me, lets come out when u come back k?
our friendship will never fade.
Hope that u wil be happy over there.
Greatest wishes by,
alex the superman
Finally, thx to everyone that made the class party a success. I really had a lot of fun. Thx a lot, it was indeed the best days of my life. ARIGATO!!!!!! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment