Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tired day

Today got UNDANG class.Woke up at 6am, Slept at 1am. The intructor fetched me at 7am. I duno where was the venue but was somewhere in Shah Alam, very kampung feel me to me. Well the Undang class Started at 9.30am, because there was some crap before the actual seminar start. Not even more than 10 minutes, i slept jor, Wei Seong cannot tahan any longer oso. Through out the whole seminar, me and ws just chattin, then we met an old friend over there. I kinda miss my old class, 6I. But actualy i miss 5S6 even more!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha...

Then we finished our class at 2.45pm. We went to Taipan and ate lunch. I dont think there were any delicious food here but, I recommended STATION 1 CAFE. Its ok la, not bad. We continued chatting, we knew that after all these years, we may not have the chance to chat that long time again in future, thats what i think.

YA I REALIIIIIIIIIIIII MISSSS 5S6 LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I WILLING TO GO FOR SPM AGAIN MAN, HEY, WHY NOT WE GO TRY TAKE SPM AGAIN????? XP








Decisions are very hard to make la, at these moments, i really need to think twice, to ensure that i wont regret in future, but something is dragging my decisions la... aiks....

No comments:

Post a Comment