Sunday, December 7, 2008

What the hell...

7th December 2008, i woke up at 10am, kinda dulan because of the wireless connection problem yesterday. Today i went to Facoon Edufair. I went to the wrong venue. It should be held in PWTC, not in KLCC Convention Centre. Silly me. I went to the U.C.T.I. branch. That guy tat was talking to me is currently the manager of the international Development in U.C.T.I. He very pro.

LECTURER, ME

Lecturer: Halo, what courses do u wan to take?(smiling)
Me: Hmm, i think IT or engineering.
L : Firstly, why u choose IT? (He show me tat weird face)
Me: I not sure....
L : Fine, let me tel u all the things one by one ok?(almost 20 courses there)
Me: Oh, Ok....( WTF)
L : Let me tel u, before u finish ur degree, u already earn a job. U noe?
Me: Serious??????
L : Look the banner over there, there written 98% ppl tat finish their degree courses get a job immediately.... ( his face damn bangga)
Me: wow, tats great...
L : let me give u more example, mr. xxx, come here pls...( cal veli loud)
Me: Oo, ok...
L : Mr. yyy, come here tooo. Mr. zzz, pls come here....(cal them even louder)
Me: hihi. (what the hell, cal so many ppl for what?)

Ya, ended up i wasted around 1 hour at tat branch... He keep askin me why, Why, WHy and WHY. I felt so much pressure when talkin to him. Anyway he did help a lot by introducing these courses slowly and steady, although he kept lan ci tat his face always appears in the picture of his university. He oso lan ci his BLACK BERRY Phone. Den he said at his age, we should be pro enough to get at least 1 BMW, and earn RM10,000 per month. Forgot to mention. he is only 28 years old. lol

Good news, i finally can regain my mom-son relationhip already...
By the way, i kinda lost contact wif everyone suddenly, less ppl online today la...
My phone oso can throw aside already, how bad is this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment