Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





We gettin more mature and grown up now. 2008 was my best year ever. Tats wat i can say. All the sweet and sour memorias, i will remember these forever.


To dad and mom, thx for everythin last year. Without u two, i wont be able to achieve somethin in my squash career. I will continue squash forever. Sorry for wat i've done last year, if i had done somethin tat dissapoint u two. I noe is not ur fault for not sending me for jan intake, we are not lucky like others. But we still will together face this crisis, until is over.

To 5s6 ppl, I love and miss u guys a lot. I had the best class ever in my life. Everytime no matter wat happen, we will always help each other, sharing every happy and sad moments. Now we already separated, leading to a new life. Absence makes a heart grow fonder. Now i understand wat it means. We were together for 2 years, this is destiny. We were seperated, this is also destiny. We all have different backgrounds and culture, but we still manage to make 5s6 as a 2nd home, a big family. Im happy to be in this family, and i will proudly talk about u guys when ppl are mentioning bout u guys. Best wishes from me and we'll meet again someday, if this is our fate.




To T3H rockers (although i duno wat it means till now), We surely had a lot of fun last year right? Is the first time i felt tat my life was not meaningless at all, thanks to u guys. Now without u guys, i duno whether i can have this kind of life anymore.U guys are sooo important to me la!!!!! Hopefully this year wont be boring for me la. I just hope tat we stil can keep in touch, chattin and more. Batu pasang my lobangs and batangs!!!!!!!!!! I keep my promise to attend friday lunch, CNY party and Redang trip, sadly i cant folo u guys study tat early la, i start during march intake, if can la. Xiau Yen, dun show me dulan face de, coz u just ffk me once! haha. No matter wat, WE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!




To L, we'll meet again, someday. But now, i decided, this is good for both of us. I just regret tat i cant help u out, but just believe me, u will find one, although is not me in the end. I duwan u ended up like tis, tats y i cant let u go, just so sad to noe ur current situation. I noe is hard, but past is past, u should get over it, is not wat u think. I really had a lot of fun when im with u, thx for everythin tat u done. I remember them in my heart.


Well i wish i can thank everyone one by one, but currently tats all la. LOVE U ALL.


NEW LIFE 2009
GOOBYE 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment